The following statistics were gathered from various government websites:
- State-wide—215,375 confirmed cases, 5,933 deaths (+35 from yesterday-State-wide).
- The greater Los Angeles area has 97,894 cases and 3,305 deaths (+20 from yesterday).
- The Bay Area has 23,738 cases and 568 deaths (+5 from yesterday).
- Confirmed cases in 55/58 counties (3 counties have reported no cases).
- Counties re-opening 51 of 58 (those counties are moving to Phase 3 of 4 as defined by Newsom Administration). Cities, including in the greater Los Angeles Area and several in the San Francisco Bay Area, moving slowly toward Stage 3. Because of a sure in cases, there are recommendations to re-instate “stay at home” in some counties.